pondělí 5. května 2014

Steve/Bucky Fanfiction - Do you remember?

Tahle fanfikce vznikala převážně o hodině češtiny, takže zaprvé není moc dlouhá a za druhé se vám omlouvám za moje nešikovné věty, protože přecejenom anglicky nepíšu pořád a... většina z toho dole zní divně a asi by to nikdo takhle nenapsal ANYWAYS tady to je!


author's note - bold

*After "Cpt. America's fall" from the helicopter-ship (idk the name), Bucky finds Steve Rogers in the river and rescues him. Steve suddently wakes up in a cottage in the middle of nowhere*

Steve Rogers, still in his Cpt. America suit (yeah what were you expecting you perv), wakes up, coughing water away from his throat. Breathing heavily, enjoying normal air, opens eyes - first, he sees just wooden ceiling and wall in front of him.
"Where am I...?" Steve realises, that he said it loud. He tilts head on a side - he's lying on a carpet. Then he tilts head on the other side and flinches. "B-Bucky?"
The Winter Solider is sitting right next to him, cross-legged, without his mask on and hair still slightly wet. "I'm not... Bucky. Who is he?"
Steve Rogers sits and stares for a while.
"You. You are my best friend. You are not some Hydra's super agent, you're my Bu- my friend Bucky."
"I don't believe you. If I'm your friend, then why I don't remember you?" Steve holds his tears. Bucky, still looking on a floor, holds his breath - an old habit from shooting with a shotgun.
"I can't answer you. I can't force you to remember me, or any of that what happened. But... Bucky. You're my only friend. My only friend from war. I know you have no single reason to trust me, but please, try! At least, Bucky, try to remember me!" A few tear drops fell on a carpet and America's suit.
"Why are you crying?" Bucky looks up to Steve with poker face. Steve rubs his cheeks and his eyes meets Bucky's gaze.
"I don't know." Steve Rogers leans into wall behind him and sadly stares at Bucky. Bucky kneels before him and touches Steve's arm. Steve digs his gaze into Bucky's prosthetic arm.
"I... know... you... Steve... Rogers."
When Captain America's eyes meets Winter Solider's gaze, Bucky's eyes are full of tears. "Why the hell am I crying??" he mumbles. His real arm moves to Steve's neck and his prosthetic arm holds Captain's hip. When their lips finally connect, Steve's hands lands on Bucky's hips. The kiss lasts for a few seconds, but Bucky's mind starts to remember WWII., the Red Skull, the train mission, his fall and Steve Rogers, young solider, who fought with him side by side. Bucky, even that he wants to enjoy this moment to a every last bit, pulls away and rests his forehead on Steve's. He closes his eyes and breathes the same air as Steve, his hands resting on wall behind Steve.
"I'm Bucky Barnes and you are captain Steve Rogers. My captain. Maybe I don't remember all of the World War stuff, but I remember how much I love you, Steve Rogers. And I can't understand how could I forget it."
Steve holds Bucky's head in hands and gently kisses him. Bucky's tongue slips into Steve's mouth, exploring its every corner. Steve slip his hand into Bucky's long hair and slightly pulls. Bucky slightly tilts his head and Steve kisses his jawline, slowly moving to his neck and rolling his collar away.
"Oh, Captain," says Bucky and looks into Steve's eyes, "How could I forget."

Okay, while writing this, I realised how much I ship them, so, maybe,
TO BE CONTINUED...

Žádné komentáře: