pondělí 12. května 2014

Steve/Bucky Fanfiction - Wounds

Nudila jsem se a měla jsem inspiraci jedním obrázkem (>), takže jsem to prostě napsala. Fluff a trochu angst. Není to pokračování předešlé ffkce! Jo a je to hodně krátké, pardon!!! :(


*This story takes place in Steve's apartment, no time specific. Bucky is living with Steve, they're going out, but not everyone knows (they are not denying it when someone asks). Note: Bucky's hair is short again.*

"You want some breakfast?" Steve shouted from kitchen.
"Okay!" Bucky shouted back, not that loud, from living room. He was watching tv and tried to understand at least something from news. In 5 minutes, Steve brought few pancakes and two mugs with coffee. "Oh thanks, hun," Buck mumbled, still focusing on news.
"Do you understand it?" Steve asked.
"Well, some words are new to me, but it is easy to deduce..." said Bucky, "but... what exactly is a social site?"
"Um... I can't explain it, maybe because I don't exactly know, what it is. But Tony promised, that he will show me all this stuff, someday," smiled Steve. "Hey, you have chocolate on your lip," he said and pointed at his own lip. Bucky tried to remove it, unsuccesfully. "Let me do it," Steve mumbled as he kissed Bucky. The Solider stroked Steve's jaw and kissed him back. Captain slipped his hand into Buck's morning hair and placed his plate on the coffee table.
Bucky moaned, but Steve didn't pay attention. Bucky moaned again and placed his hand on his left shoulder, where the steel meets flesh. With next moan he pulled away and took off his shirt.
"God, Bucky, it's nearly 10 in the morning and you're-"
"No, uhm, sorry, something is wrong," mumbled and looked at his shoulder and his scars. The scars were starting to bleed.
"B-Buck? Wh..." Steve ran out his words.
"It's... It's not that bad as it looks. Well... It is because of my blood pressure. It can rip the scars and then this happens." Steve looked into Bucky's eyes and blinked few times.
"Should I do something? Or... I don't know what to do! I'm so sorry, uhm-" Steve choked on his words.
"Hey. Steve. Steve!" Bucky tried to calm him, "It doesn't matter. You don't have to worry about me."
"I have to worry about you! It is all my fault! If I catched you on that train, -"
"I would die anyway, thinking that you are dead. Don't ever say, that it is your fault." Steve nearly cried. "Hey." Bucky placed his hand on Steve's neck to steady him, "Hey, it's gonna be okay. We will be okay. I can handle this."
"No, please, don't try to handle this. You are not supposed to hadle it. I will call Tony, now. He'll know what to do, like his father knew. You will get new hand, without scars."
"Do you realy want to call now?"
"Geez, you know how I meant it," Steve shutted him up with a kiss.
end (it will may continue, but I'm not sure)

Žádné komentáře: